HIT A HOMERUN FOR THE MIRACLE LEAGUE OF ARIZONA!
Arizona residents can now claim a $800 TAX CREDIT for couples or $400 for single taxpayers!
This Tax Credit can be claimed whether you Itemize or do not itemize
A gift to Miracle League of Arizona means you can subtract that same amount from your Arizona taxes…(itemized or not ).
You will receive 100% of your donation back, in the form of a direct Tax Credit, and it will mean the world to our children and families.
Arizona’s CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT allows you to claim a personal tax credit up to $800 per couple ($400 as an individual).This is not just another deduction, but a true tax credit that reduces the amount you owe the state… dollar for dollar. It simply redirects the taxes you would pay the State to Miracle League of Arizona
Your gift today will enable us to continue to provide life-enhancing baseball and family activities to children who, before Miracle League, only dreamed of playing organized baseball.
THANK YOU for your contribution to our athletes with special needs and their families. And CONGRATULATIONS on that HOME RUN !
5 FAST FACTS ABOUT THE ARIZONA CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT
- Donating costs you nothing. Tax Credit reduces your taxes dollar-for-dollar as a credit. In other words, a donation to the Miracle League of up to $800 ends up costing you nothing because it will be applied as an $800 credit on your state tax return.
- Deadline: Tax Day. You have until Tax Day (April 16, 2018) to make this contribution. Up to $400 for single filers, and up to $800 for couples.
- Yes, you DO qualify. Anyone who files income tax in the state of Arizona can claim this credit. And no, you don’t need to itemize your tax return to claim the credit.
- You can make multiple tax credits. In the same year, you may take advantage of multiple tax credits: The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, the Public School Tax Credit, The Private School Tuition Tax Credit, The Foster Care Credit, and many more.
- Your gift with support individuals with special needs. Your dollars will go directly to providing our 300+ athletes with a safe, fun and successful baseball experience!
Please consult your financial adviser for proper reporting of tax credit donation.
To print and share a flyer, click the link HERE